Kenyon were involved in carrying out a full Internal Unit refurbishment to the office of 26 East Castle Street. A full strip out included ; replacing the existing flooring, electrical fittings and partitions to gain more office space. The works were completed in 4 weeks.
Scope of works:
- Strip out and renew the existing timber flooring.
- Strip out and the existing electrical fittings, rewire the electricals to accommodate for more sockets, data points and new light fitting with a new layout.
- Alter existing partitions to get more office space.
- Refurbish the toilets with new sanitary fittings, doors and floor finishes.
- Renew the kitchenette
- Brick work and granite repairs to the existing fireplace to create a feature.