Bishopsford Community School is a co-educational comprehensive school for students aged 11 -16. It offers high quality education within a caring and supportive environment and has excellent facilities and resources.
Kenyon carried out major refurbishment on the school.
Scope of works:
- Stripping out the existing library and the provision of a complete new facility, the work in this area included the provision of purpose made joinery, desks, new lighting and ceilings
- The science labs were remodeled and modernized
- Drama rooms were refurbished with new flooring, ceiling and lighting including M & E works that covered fire alarm points and power outlets
- IT rooms were fully refurbished to create an entirely new facility with new partitioning, flooring, ceiling and lighting
- The works to the gymnasium included the replacement of the wooden sprung floor, redecoration and other repairs
- Toilets throughout the school were stripped out and renewed and provided with new cubicles, flooring and sanitary ware
- External landscaping complete this major refurbishment