Kenyon were appointed to undertake the internal refurbishment and adaption works to this Grade II Listed Building in Suffolk. Wetheringsett Manor is now a newly transformed school, providing facilities to children with social, emotional and mental health issues. The works involved refurbing the Manor House, Cottage and Stable Blocks.
Scope of works:
- Overhauling of security and fire alarms, new lighting installed throughout 3 properties
- Installation of new wooden windows to the cottage
- New fire doors through out the manor
- New commercial kitchen installed
- Decoration to internal and external of all 3 buildings including all metalwork and wood work
- Refurbishment of original gates to the entrance of property now automated
- New fencing installed
- Firestopping works have been completed to bring in line to current standards
- Roof repairs to manor.
- All water tanks chlorinated as well as new boilers installed
- New venesta cubicle installed throughout manor